Skip to content
- Fully CNC machined from solid 6061-T6 bar. Super strong, yet light-weight one piece contruction.
- The comfortable serrated foot surface area gives you a wider area for your feet and provides a good "bite" onto the bottom of your shoe.
- Have serrations on the top surface only, and the bottom side is smooth to provide non-shoe damaging up-shifts.
- Installs easily to most stock H/D shift arms with a threaded 5/16"-24 mounting hole (replaces the stock rubber unit.)
- Dimensions: 2 5/8" (L) x 1" (W) x 3/4" (H) Available in your choice of "RAW BILLET ALUMINUM" or our "HARD BLACK" anodized finish.
- Made to match our full line of serrated foot pegs and brake pedal cover.
- Ergonomically corrects the angle for better feel and operation.
- A must have when using forward control extensions.